Simulcasts.online processes minimal personal information as both processor and controller.
All data provided by both the user and generated by Simulcasts.online will be stored in secured environments such as Amazon Web Services and our own
local database / webserver. Measures are taken on all facilities to ensure that this data is secured.
Data Protection Officer
Simulcasts.online is operated by a singular individual, and therefor does not have a data protection officer.
If you wish to get in touch with somebody that can help you in regards to your personal data, please use the following contact info:
You, the user, have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – you may view any data we use in your "Settings" menu under "GDPR".
- The right of access - you may export all data we store on you in your "Settings" menu under "GDPR".
- The right of rectification - you are capable of altering any data we store on you, with the exception being non-static values or system properties.
- The right to erasure - you are capable of having all traces of you removed from our database, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start this process.
- The right to restrict processing - if we process your data in any way, you are capable of preventing this in your "Settings" menu under "GDPR".
- The right to data portability - please see right of access.
- The right to object - you may object to your data being used for personalized analytics in your "Settings" menu under "GDPR". Generalized data such as "view counters", which have no relation to your identity can not be disabled.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling - you may restrict any profiling or automated decision making in your "Settings" menu under "GDPR".
In certain cases your data may go across a couple of servers in different countries, in this event, any textual and identifiable data is encrypted or delivered over alternative protocols such as SFTP, SCP or HTTPS.
Simulcasts.online will never gather data on it's own incentive, with the following functional exceptions:
- Discovering and storing a "MyAnimeList" identification number for authentication purposes.
- Discovering and storing a "Steam" identification number for authentication purposes.
- Discovering and storing "AniList" authentication tokens for authentication purposes.
- Discovering and storing a "Google" identification token for authentication purposes.
- Discovering and storing "Facebook" authentication tokens for authentication purposes.
- Your timezone, based on your public IP address for localization purposes, this is only stored with consent.
All of the above data gathering can only be instigated by you, the user, and is never done without your consent. Please note that signing in with these
services is considered as consent, since by clicking the corresponding button you are indicating that you wish to use these services.
Any other data such as nickname, e-mail address, hashed password and timezone are stored for functional purposes, including but not limited to:
- Localization of data (e.g. displaying an air date in your local time).
- Account recovery.
In the event that you wish to view adult (18+) content on this website, you are obligated to enter your date of birth, in the same way that we are
obligated to verify that you are an adult. Please note that some content may be illegal in your area. It is your discretion to determine this.
Access to adult content will be denied until a date of birth is entered, a date of birth is erasable.
We utilize cookies for both functional and commercial purposes. Commercial purposes may include:
- Analytical data (Google Analytics).
- Advertisement data (Google AdSense).
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, you may click "Decline" upon the initial cookie message.
Last updated: 2018-06-17 07:00 CEST